Local Delivery and Pick-Up
If you live in Hyde Park, Morrisville, Stowe, Johnson or Jeffersonville you can get Fat Chance Farm products delivered directly to your door! Contact us here to join our email list and check out our farm store to see what's available.
You can check out an interactive and up to date map of our delivery area by clicking on the map below. You can also see stores and restaurants where you can find our products. Or keep scrolling for a list of delivery dates.
Over the winter and spring you can get eggs, whole chickens and chicken parts, plus soaps, salve and deodorant. Delivery days are Fridays and may be rescheduled in case of severe winter weather. An email will be sent out a few days before delivery to remind you get your orders in.
In the summer and fall, delivery switches to Tuesdays and we share delivery duties with Red Clover Farm to provide vegetables and deliver weekly to the Hyde Park and Morrisville areas. (Head to the Red Clover Farm website for details on their veggie CSA). Stowe deliveries are monthly throughout the year, plus a few extra holiday deliveries in November and December.
2024 Delivery Schedule
Hyde Park and Morrisville:
First Friday of the month December through May, every Tuesday June through early November plus extra Thanksgiving and winter holiday deliveries:
- Fridays: January 5th, February 2nd, March 1st, April 5th, May 3rd
- Tuesdays: June 4th, 18th, 25th, July 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, August 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, September 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, October 1st, 8th, 15th November 5th, 12th
- Holiday Deliveries: November 19th, December 6th, December 20th
First Friday of the month December through May, first Tuesday of the month June through November, plus holiday deliveries:
- Fridays: January 5th, February 2nd, March 1st, April 5th, May 3rd, December 6th
- Tuesdays: June 4th, July 2nd, August 6th, September 3rd, October 1st, November 5th
- Holiday Deliveries: November 26th
Johnson and Jeffersonville:
Third Friday of the month December through May, plus holiday deliveries:
- Fridays: January 19th, February 16th, March 15th, April 19th, May 17th
- Holiday deliveries: December 20th
Payment can be by card online, or by cash or check. You don't have to be home to accept delivery. We are happy to deliver to a cooler. Keep in mind that in very cold weather your eggs may freeze and crack if not insulated by a cooler and in the summer months the cooler keeps perishable items fresh!
On farm pick-ups can be scheduled at anytime! Email me or order through the farm store. Pick-ups can be no contact, I will leave your order in a cooler in our garage and email you to let you know your order is ready.